- Amazing interviews with John Hegarty and Nadav Kander
- Nick Gill offers his help
- Mark Denton on No
- Nils Leonard kills heroes
- Graham Fink gets Googley
- Dave Trott tells the truth
- Flo Heiss switches off
- Many more articles from those at the top
- Plus, an in-depth look at how the Gold of Golds came to be
- And over 100 pages of the best of British Advertising
Inspiration not Congratulation
You might recognise that little mantra. It was D&AD’s back in 1967. It was right for them back then. But it’s right for us right now.
These days, the Awards Annual is practically irrelevant. Who wants a big, expensive, hard-backed book of printed results, when you can visit a website for free and see all the work as it’s meant to be seen? That’s why we’ve decided to do away with the big decadent book of old and launch something new.
Allow us to introduce Circle. A specialist magazine designed to not only showcase the best British work of the year, but also inspire our young creative talent. With interviews, commentaries and much, much more. It’s inspiration, not congratulation. And this first edition is jam packed full of it.
Circle magazine at Cannes
Visit creativecircle.co.uk to order your copy today.